Friday, June 20, 2008

Our News "REAL"
it's been an untypical 114* degrees out here!
Scott & Church Softball: Scott was playing "softball" and a pop fly hit his sunglasses instead of his mitt. The result was seven stitches just above the eyebrow. Gentle reminder, get a car first aid kit that includes more than Dora band aids. Sperry started Dance lessons this week. Ballet, Tap and Tumbling all in 40 minutes. I call that aerobics. Jacob finished a week of Cub Scout's Day camp. He had a wonderful time with many fun activities. Now, whatever I plan for this summer will probably get the "boring" rating. Carter has been busy playing with friends and continues training for "expert level" of handball. I figure it's more important that he reaches expert level than the paint remain on the side of our house that the "court" is located. As for me, I am feeling really well, a big improvement we are grateful for. To all those who heard me say, "I will never have a blog!" Well, in this type of heat, anything can happen.