Sunday, May 03, 2009

We will miss you Natalie

A wonderful friend recently passed away. I have already voiced all of my gratitude for this friend to my Father in Heaven. He can send my message directly to her. I miss her. You don't know how good you've got it with angel friends until you await a reunion with them. Time to learn and time to reflect and a time to heal.

We could chat for a few hours and it would seem like minutes. It was so easy to get honest and flip flop between serious and silly. We would exchange ideas on how to simplify and take life as it comes. So quickly to smile and easy to share with. Natalie, I miss you already. How many moms are crazy enough to cruise through a homemade obstacle course with a bunch of 3 & 4 yrs olds. How many friends care enough to give you a touchstone whenever needed. How many lives could be reached with your enthusiasm and love.

Your sweet family is in our prayers. Time to continue sharing your light...