Thursday, October 15, 2009

Anyone know the Capital of Maine


Who is afraid of homework... Well, I found a website that is helping me and is a lot of fun.  Yes, for me it's 5th grade geography time.  I found a FUN website that helps kids to learn all sorts of things about: our Country. States, State Capitals, Lakes, Landmarks, US Presidents, farm animals, jungle animals, map puzzles... and a link for Preschool games and kindergarten games like : create an animal forest. Cool stuff!!  Now I can look like a genius without having to be one.
Here's the link Sheppard Software site.  Jacob, here's the one we are working on for State Capitals. Now it's been blogged, I don't have to keep looking it up.  Jacob, CLICK HERE. Pencils down, test is over!

Seriously, I LOOOOOOVE this site. Please check it out and end the quarrels about homework.
If you haven't clicked to check it out yet... here's your last chance, what are you waiting for? (another meltdown?) CLICK HERE FOR Sheppard software.com