Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thankful for...moved to speak

 After listening to the baseball story (see previous NPR post) and then watching the clip shown below... I've been moved to speak.  Todays topic: Thankful for.
There are so many things that I am thankful for. A few of them I wish to share:
I am thankful for a Father in Heaven that continues to assure me that He is over all, this peace fills my soul.
Also, for my Savior, Jesus Christ. I love the Christmas Season because of His birth and His death, and that He lives again. I love the promise that we can be as a family after this life.
I am thankful for a father who continues to be an influence in my life; even though he passed many years ago.
I am thankful for a mother who taught me how to be "different" with a touch of crazy.
For a mother-in-law with a laugh that motivates me to be funny.
For siblings who are fun and dis-fun-ctional. I wouldn't have it any other way.

A big scoop of Thankfulness is to my husband. He is generous and genuine (and will be very embarrassed if I say more...).
My children are a happy-crazy-bunch of love. I'm thankful for each little one in our family and how I feel complete with their love.
My thanks is also full for a lifetime of friends. People that have lifted and carried me across times of joy and trouble.
I am grateful for the weakness and strength in my health. It helps me to become humble and recognize that God supports each of us daily.

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving, I wish you huge helpings of thankful hearts!

Here's a video clip I love: Think about what you are grateful for...