I've been absent. Not absent minded like you might be used to by now, but we have been working on our big, unexpected, excited, sad to leave wonderful friends, excited to meet new wonderful friends, going to a new job at a new company in a new state...news. We are moving from California to Colorado.
So, with that as our background, now I think you'll find it with understanding that I've been so absent from my blog. Goodness, I couldn't tell you until Scott gave notice at his work. And, we have just been running around like crazy learning how to go from a zillion freeways and zillions of people to an easier to navigate freeway system and many new people to meet. What an adventure to think we are all in place for the upcoming school year, only to have things all changed. We embrace the change and know that the Lord has something different in mind for us. So we invite you to our world... here's a few pictures. Ok, no pictures. My computer is temporarily prohibiting this. But pictures will come I promise!!
House in California...and yes, for sale if you are a potential buyer!