If you are following our saga to get settled here in Colorado, boy do I have some twists and turns to share with you. But, right now I'm in the thick of it all and can only provide a very brief synopsis. We are moving and it's been very fast, lots to do, and to have 3 housing contracts to balance all at once lets just say it's taken all my attention. We are very grateful to announce the close of the sale of our California home will be early February. This blessing has stretched us and has given me more insight to how our Heavenly Father will keep his promises. Sometimes I'm the one who jumps to interpretation and need to be patient as the plan unfolds. Here's a realtor made slide show of our "new" house. We love it and are excited to stay in our ward with all our new friends.
CLICK HERE to see a New home slide show. Enjoy!