Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jacob turns FOURTEEN

Jacob has always loved books, but left the binky for braces

Jacob has always been on a bike...now has ridden 25 miles

This boy can "class up" a place just with a bow tie and a smile

He loves his friends and can be found doing good things

He has been a great with wheels, plastic...or those on a handcart
He attended trek and the following week went hiking over the divide with scouts.

Scouts is important to this boy who is a LIFE scout...working towards EAGLE.

Talented with BOTH hands

A scout is always prepared, with an extra roll of toilet paper.

Even while riding up ski mountains, he's smiling...with his bro.

Can you see why we love this kid, and always have



Jacob thank you for being a great teenager.  We are looking forward to all the adventures that will come quickly.  I love how you worked so hard and enjoyed being on the high school tennis team. I love how you are a great student and treat others with kindness.  I love how you tackle life with ease and get yourself up for early morning seminary, many times riding your bike. I love how you love your family and help your sister with times tables and your brother with late night talks.  You are an amazing young man and we are so grateful for you.  Happy birthday.