Ether 2: "And he cried again unto the Lord saying: O Lord, behold I have done even as thou hast commanded me; and I have prepared the vessels for my people, and behold there is no light in them. Behold, O Lord, wilt thou suffer that we shall cross this great water in darkness? And the Lord said unto the brother of Jared: What will ye that I should do that ye may have light in your vessels? And behold, I prepare you against these things; for ye cannot cross this great deep save I prepare you against the waves of the sea, and the winds which have gone forth, and the floods which shall come. Therefore what will ye that I should prepare for you that ye may have light when ye are swallowed up in the depths of the sea?"
We have witnessed miracles. We have been strengthened. We have been stretched past the point that we were capable. We have been swallowed in the depths of the sea. And yet, a light was prepared that we may have light. So grateful for the times of light during the fears and roadblocks given in life.
We have continually struggled with my health for over 10 years. We waited for the day that things would be healed, I would get better, and the mystery would be unlocked. This past year, we learned that instead of saying, "we will be healed. We are saying, "my health with be the best it can be".
Learning how to learn.
Learning how to learn.