

During our "quiet time" each child is to stay in their room and read or play quietly (in the old days it was to take a nap). Now that the boys are older, they have gone high tech. I found that they had used their remote controlled cars that grandma Sue gave them to deliver messages back and forth. I found the notes and had to laugh, they were pretty funny... Here's a sample:
"Dear Carter, If you write back I'll draw you a picture" "Dear Jacob, I did write you back. from Carter. To Carter (followed by a picture of sonic, knuckles and eggman). "To Jacob, thank you for writing that picture From Carter (with a picture of a big smiley face)" You're welcome (with another picture of a smiley face from Jacob.
This really warmed my heart. My kids are funny, clever, and sometimes show they love each other .