
Sperry asked me a few days ago if I was 100 years old. Nope, not for a long time. She continued, "Then are you 99 years old?" No was the answer I gave her, sometimes mommy feels like she could be older, but really she's not. I wanted to let everyone know how grateful I am for the birthday wishes that warmed my heart. Also for the big hugs and homemade cards from my kids and how they helped to make my birthday so special. We enjoyed a little family dinner and watched some of our home movies to celebrate. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful husband who is my best friend and someone I admire greatly. I have been blessed with 3 children who help me every day learn the importance of play and love. I love being a mother and am grateful for the patience they show to me when I am not feeling well. I have been abundantly blessed and am grateful to all of you who help me want to become a better person. I've got a few years left until I'm 100 years old.