
Sperry, age 4 ½: "I know how you met and married dad. You went to the temple. You looked at him and he looked good to you and he was beautiful. He thought you were beautiful. You went over to him and then got married in the temple." Yes, I replied it was something like that but we did meet outside the temple and dated first. Sperry asked Scott, "I want to go to work with you daddy." Scott told her that he could not take her to work today. "How about tomorrow??" "Mom, can you tell me where you hide the candy?" Why I said… "I'm not going to get into it, I just want to know." “Mom, how do you spell Cash only? Why did you need to spell that? I asked. She said, “Because, I am making a sign for my lemonade drink party, it will be cash only”. While she was painting my fingernails she said, "you know mom, just hold still and get organized, just get organized". "You know, I have 60 and 100 and 69 monies". This is her favorite number, it sounds like a lot! We were leaving the house to pick up the boys from school. Sperry came decked out with her sparkle earrings, high heeled shoes, bracelets and a purse, all from her dress up box. I asked her why she was getting dressed up and she said, "I will be the mommy when we pick up the boys".