
Along with about 6 million others...
After 2 years of frantic searching I was recently diagnosed with: Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and the widespread dysfunction that can accompany it. This includes dysfunction of the Immune system, hypothalamic, thyroid, my tremors, and severe pain in my arms and legs. My body was so weak for over a year that I was in bed. I severe pain and muscle weakness and no energy. Stay with me here I've got it in English.
I wanted to give some info to you that I've found in the past few years.
Check these symptoms (There's a little something here for almost everyone to improve how you are feeling.) You don't have to be diagnosed to try something that might help you feel better or have more energy. Here are the symptoms:
*If you have unexplained fatigue (not result of ongoing exertion and not substantially allievviated by rest) that significantly interferes with your functioning associated with any two of the following: brain fog, poor sleep, diffuse achiness, increased thirst, bowel dysfunction, persistent infections or flulike feelings. Other symptoms can include (and did in my case): impairment in short term memory or concentration, muscle pain, multijoint pain without joint swelling or redness, unrefreshing sleep.
Try some ideas: look left under "fibro" and click on the intro videos. It might help you get back on track. As for me; I am doing much better and just monitor every day taking things on or off my schedule as needed. A top priority is the "Swing Shift" even if that means a nap in the morning to have enough energy for homework time. Above all, I'm grateful for a family that is very patient and helpful. This down time has brought about miracles and increased my faith in the Lord's timing. I am sustained daily from the Lord; and now I recognize it.