I guess I should have warned my kids that as I continue to build my strength, their lives might change.
In my view it changes for the better...but they might say that their workload has increased.
I'm getting my energy back and some strength returning, very grateful to our Loving Father in Heaven who hears and answers prayers. His timing isn't always immediate, but things work for the better as we learn during the tough times. I could write on and on about the blessings and miracles I've seen recently. It leaves me with a very grateful heart.
So, kids...get ready, your mommy is getting better. And yes, the house might be getting a little cleaner and more put together. But, this means we can also do things together (outside, after our work is done). I love being on the "come back" after my long sabbatical. I think I finally understand how to better balance the most important, letting some of the unimportant slip away. Now, those are big girl words. Well, I am almost 41 you know~