Blog2print is an online service that is an easy way to keep your blog as a hard bound book. Full color, nice cover, and you get to edit or add more pages that are customized and saved as .jpg.
I wanted to pass the site along. The prices are reasonable, and best of all, the blog pages are collected automatically. Just fill your blog address in the spot and they will do most of the work for you. After you type in the address, give the computer about 10 minutes to pull in your blog. You will be able to preview your "pages" the way they will be printed. You are able to select a cover, dedication, replace pictures for the cover/back cover pages. One tip, think of clicking "edit" on the table of contents and click "remove" each page costs money.
Just think, actually proof that can be pulled from a family bookshelf to prove that yes, your family was seen smiling during those camping vacations. It will make us look like all of this posting was truly was for historical purposes. We will look put together and polished. I've got to mention that one book I published for a friend, was very easy. She received it a week earlier that the company had projected. One downside: my blog has had a few errors that the company is working on. Hopefully I'm the only one who will be a guinea pig for "computer science" and that yours will be easy and quick. good luck!!