Monday, December 05, 2011

Sperry, almost 8


Sperry loves candy, making friends, and is super funny.
Below is Sperry's Halloween assignment for school, it will give you a little idea what makes her... well, her.

My Halloween Adventure, by Sperry
I woke up very exsided because it was Halloween! It was a very, very long day at school. Finally, it was time to go trick-or-treating! First I got dressed in my costume. I was Dorothy. I got to use my mom's make-up! She let me use eye shado, maskeara, and lipstick! I even got my stuffed dog for Todo!
Next, we went trick-or-treating! Me and my brother Carter raced to each door. Ding, dong went all the doors. "Trick-oro-treat!" I said. Sometimes I said "Twick-or-tweat!"  Then, I went home with three ginomaes bowls of candy!  Last, I jumped in my bed and I slept real good. It was the best night ever!