Here's the text from her speech:
"Hello Fellow Humans. As you all know I am running (said in a funny voice) for your fellow Judge. I will be judging only by fairness. I will listen to both the plaintiff and the defendant and what they have to say. Judges usually get angry easily or just start yelling. Not me! I do not get angry easily. Trust me guys, I am a great listener, I always pay attention, and, don't forget, I will let both sides speak before I make up my mind. Now let's get real for a sec. Laws are made for reasons. We all need to follow them. If every body follows the law, no one has to go to court. That's a good thing. Laws are also boundaries. If we go pass the boundaries, we are going further than we committed. That is usually why you have to go to court. Court is an argument that is from two sides that can't agree. I believe that I would be great at discussing the arguement and picking the right person. Thank you all for picking me as judge."Good luck with your first day in court, Honorable Sperry. I hope that from a Judges' seat is the only view you will view court in your life. Unless you decide to become a lawyer for a very good cause. And above all else, please keep your wonder, funny, happy personality and then whatever you decide to be will just be added to your awesomeness!