We have been having a wonderful time playing. We have enjoyed our splash bash in the backyard with water fun. We went to our first Dodger game ever and loved every minute of it. We have had some fun family Sunday night walks together. We went to our cousin Laura's reception and danced our hearts out. And, we have games and toys scattered throughout the house. It is all in the building up memories.
Oh, also I had a wonderful Girls Night Out at the Ventura County Fair. We ladies sang and danced to Sara Evans! AHHH, the kettle corn was delicious as well. I suggest you try some if given the chance. Which do you like better, Kettle Corn or Funnel Cake? I'd like to hear your favorite Fair Food!
So, Sara Evans, I'd have to agree with the song you belted out I could not ask for more. These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive. These are the moments remember all my life. I've found all I've waited for and I could not ask for more. These are the moments I know Heaven must exist. Every prayer has been answered. Right here in this moment is where I'm supposed to be. I am so grateful for this time.