Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to my absolute Favorite Scott

Scott,
It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out why I love you...but here are a few clues. You bring the joy and fun into my life. You were the BEST blind date ever. You laugh at my jokes, you write your own jokes, and are pretty smart. Each year you continue to amaze me. This year you cooked a smoked turkey, delivered on a 5 year old promise of making the mantle, and you even put lights up on the house...whoa! All of your talents would be nothing without your easy, fun personality and dedication to our Savior. You are a wonderful daddy and husband. That's what I call the complete package! Thank you for all that you do & say (and sometimes don't say when I'm acting a little "crazy"). Thanks for loving us so much. I am grateful for you every day. Now, let's go see the holiday lights at the LA Temple and visit the Apple Pan to celebrate!