Saturday, November 22, 2008

Hear the Holidays

Christmas is a wonderful holiday and music plays a big part of the festivities for me. I remember turning on the holiday music year after year sitting in the glow of the Christmas Tree and watching the snow fall outside. This year I'm without the snow (and without the car scraper) but I wanted to make a big list of holiday music to enjoy. The kids and I started picking out holiday music for the blog months ago (cause we love listening to it year round). Scott said that we have to wait until July to turn on our holiday tunes, but somehow a song or two sneaks into our music.

Here's what we have complied; we hope you enjoy it. Sit down, relax, enjoy listening to the joys of the season. We will be taking your requests, let us know if we have skipped a few. Music can bring back memories while new ones are created. As a gift to you; please enjoy over 100 holiday songs featured. There's everything for someone young to old, grouch to giver, past to present. What's your favorite Christmas song?