(first of all, please select song, "Lucky" as background theme music).This July 11th we celebrate our eleventh year wedding anniversary. My Scott is my most favoritest friends in the whole wide world. Believe me, I just down right love to be with him. He is quite a find and I only wish we had met when I was about 5 years old...it would have saved me years of searching.
Babe, thank you for always being there for me. Thank you for making me laugh, helping me through tears, supporting me in trials and failures and at times literally helping me to move forward. I love you for all the many things you do for me and bring out in me.
Please help us celebrate our anniversary by spending a little more time with the ones you love. Hold their hand a little longer, listen a little more intently, serve them with your heart.