Monday, December 07, 2009

Jacob's Sayings


When we were outlining our family Christmas gift exchange this year between siblings, we decided that the price of a gift should be anywhere between $5 and $10.  Jacob said, "You have to spend at least $5 because anything under $5 isn't giving; it's garbage".  
- It was hard, we ran out of cereal… well except for Kashi and that really is hamster food... and the last week we've had to eat for breakfast what my mom made.  
-Jacob explaining to Carter what a birthmark is, "It's proof that you came here by birth, not by an alien or a stuffed animal coming to life." The boys started laughing at the thought of a stuffed animal, like Elmo coming alive. 
-Scott got an old style shaving brush for Father's Day.  Jacob picked it up and asked, "Is this old man hair. It feels like old man hair that they made into a shaving brush".  
-Mom, I've finally figured out what I'm allergic too. I'm allergic to work, see when I'm playing outside I'm fine; but as soon as I come into the house to work, I start sneezing.  
-Have you ever noticed that most of our movies are educational! -You have to get us the channel with SpongeBob Squarepants. First, because it's funny.  Second…because we have no idea what everyone is talking about at school.