-During his piano lesson, Carter said, "I've played this song so much that I sound like a professional!"
-After looking in the toy department, "Fisher Price! I am so over Fisher Price! I am much older than that now, I'm almost a grown man."
-This calculator is very smart. I just asked it what 2,943 X 135 is and it gave me an answer!!
-Carter was to tell Sperry that he was sorry. He said in a very low mumble something we couldn't hear. When I asked him to repeat the apology he said, "Mom, we are not into saying nice words".
-During our Phone call training, Carter answered the phone, "Hello, Carter's hot dog's what hot dog would you like to order."
-Right after Carter was baptized, you could see his big grin and he pumped his fist into the air. He was so excited he almost started swimming to the side of the baptismal font.
-Jacob, you have to invite me to your party because I'm your Bro!"
-"I am the most expensive kids in my class". I asked him what he meant by that, "I mean that I would pay over a million dollars for myself.
-Mom, I have a really big brain because one of my friends at school has xray glasses and that is what he saw.
