Writing in a journal can be fun & relaxing. Naw, for me it's more accurate to say, "a good habit to have...a hard one to form". I've been trying to write/type in my journal. It's getting a little easier, but I found something that helps to jump start my thoughts.
There is a site that is being built where you can see answers from real people (like myself) to some of life's toughest questions: "What is life after death", "Why did Jesus Christ have to die for us", "How do you draw close to God". These questions and answers will be soon found at a website being renovated: mormon.org If you would like to see more, or if you are a Mormon and would like to share how you find peace and answers to life's difficult questions... just click here: mormon.org and you will find a little uplift for the day.
Check back later in the summer and I will provide a link to what I shared on that new site. For now, scroll down and you will get a little sneak peek on a few questions I shared experiences about. While reading, go ahead and sing, "getting to know you". I'm a Mormon and have approved this message :)