Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm a...

Click HERE to see my profile about being a Mormon. The site is mormon.org
Recently this site offered members of the Mormon church to say things as they saw it. 
This site is built for people who ask, "What is it like to be a Mormon?"  So, I made a post that is listed on their site that is among many others who have written about themselves in their own words. 
Because you are special, I'll give you a little sneak peek into what I wrote.

Marci-I'm a Mormon.

Hi, I'm Marci With 3 energetic kids and a rocket scientist husband, I love music, storytelling and the beach as my outlet.

About Me
When you have 3 kids all under the age of 10, you've got things to keep you laughing everyday.* My kids are my alarm clock in the morning, my dinner-bell at night, and keep me hopping through the day...WHEW. They teach me to enjoy the "little things" in life, which make me happy. My husband and I love attending concerts, museums, hanging with family and friends, and living on the west coast of America with diverse foods to eat. He's a rocket scientist and I'm a communications grad, so together we are a great match. We are a hiking, cycling, camping, boogie boards at the beach, crazy crew. *AND, I wouldn't have it any other way.

There's a lot more info about me personally on the site. As you visit, you can add your own words about being a Mormon, or if you have always wondered what it is like to be a Mormon...then, this site is for you!!
The site is mormon.org and my link is found HERE. (or, just search for "Marci" on the search on the right side).  Good luck!!