"Will we keep our dog Fawna her whole life, then we will already have a dog in heaven" Today we played at recess, "get off my lawn". When I asked how you play this he said, "It's like tag, only when you are caught the person who is the old man yells, 'get off my lawn'. Conversation between Jacob and Carter. Jacob: "Mom, when we draw names for Christmas so early? Last year he found the gift I bought early for him." Carter said, "Then don't write about the gift in your journal Jacob." Jacob: "Why are you reading my journal?" Carter: "So many sweet things are written." Carter asked me one day, "Mom, are we poor?" I asked him why and he replied, "Then why am I so skinny!" (Well, because you don't eat the dinner if you don't like it.) "Dad, I don't mind if you would like to see my comics that I made." "I need to have something to lighten my mood. Only the Wii can do that". After a hard day learning how to inline skate, with several falls, Carter said, "March 14th is hurt day for me". While reading one of Carter's library books I gave one of the characters a German accent. Carter loved it and kept saying, "Dad, do the Sacramento voice again." (Gov. Schwarzenegger) Carter shared one of his invention ideas with me, "I would have a shrink ray, and make my mother small enough to fit into a jar. Then, I would put her in a jar and have earplugs".
