Jacob enjoys playing tennis with the High School team, plays the trumpet with the Concert Band at school. He loves to mountain bike, hike, draw, read big fat novels, play baseball, and make plans for when he has his drivers license (for some reason, he thinks he will have a car). He serves with his Priesthood in the office of a Teacher. In Scouts, he has earned "Life" and is working toward earning Eagle. This year he hiked miles and miles, Temple Walk, Pioneer Trek for 3 days and a handcart, 15 miles over the divide at Scout Camp and plenty of running around with friends.
| A Scout is always Prepared... |
| 14er's Carter, Scott, Jacob: Hiking Mt Sherman |
"Mom, can I watch TV instead of doing my homework... I mean can I watch an educational TV show, you always say yes to that."
![]() |
| Nothing like a hot doughnut and friends (Jacob, far right in yellow tie) |
![]() | |
| We have loved Jacob for 14 years (and many cinnamon rolls will prove it) |


