Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Eggs, grammy's and baseball

Oh, did Easter come quickly at our house.  We were happy to have Scott's mom out "grammy sue" to join us for the festivities.  A few weeks earlier, my mom came out with her hubby Larry and had a great time.  We had a big softball game where my mom hit a home run...in usual "marci" fashion, I thought I was taping it with the camcorder...and found out I wasnt. So I wanted you to enjoy a few pictures of the times we shared with both grammy's. They are so special and I love seeing the light in my children's eyes when they get to party with their grandma's.  Out here, grandma is the boss and can help the kids get their wish list: treats, staying up late, special priviledges.  It's good to have a grandma out!!
coloring Easter eggs with Grammy Sue

Sperry's special message to her mom

and here's where I'm asking you to visualize the baseball game with grammy Karen.