 |
| Carter as a baby with a big smile |
|
 |
| Carter and Sperry with the rope tow at the beach |
 |
| Carter on the Rock Wall...that he loves |
Carter is now 11 years old. This morning he woke me up to remind me I agreed to giving him breakfast in bed. Then, he promptly went back to bed and patiently waited for chocolate chip pancakes. A big tradition in our family is homemade cards. This is one of my favorite things to make and to see the kids excited to make something for each other.
Here's my top 11 things I love about this boy, Carter
- He is very friendly. Carter is a kind and thoughtful person who
likes to laugh and have fun. He's always one to quickly make friends.
- Carter has freedom of expression. Whenever I hear a "whoo hoo!!" I
know exactly who it is. You don't have to guess if he is excited or
loves something, it's evident in what he says and does. This morning I
said, "Carter its about 5 am. You want me to start on breakfast now?"
He said, "Mom, start on breakfast. I can't help it...I'm so excited.
It's like I have new blood in me."
- This boy loves video games, ripsticks, and bike riding. He loves to be doing something fun.
- Carter is a great student who has grown a lot in the past year learning about how hard work in studying can pay off.
- He's an 11 years old SCOUT. And he has achieved his Arrow of Light,
this is something I'm very happy he earned. Keep on trucking!!
- This is something that might embarrass him, but Carter is a great
cook! He loves trying new things and last night for his birthday dinner
we went for sushi. Of course I was happy to share several rolls with
him. He doesn't like cooked fish much, but he loved the sushi.
- Creative mind and great ear for music. Carter is great at thinking outside the box. He sees, says, and thinks very creatively.
- Is very happy. This boy was born with a happy heart, excited for the world.
- He's a hard worker and is goal oriented. When he puts a goal on it, he will get 'er done. Awesome job being on the honor roll!
- "Car-tear", Car Cars...no matter what we call him, he gives the best
hugs. Girls, don't remember this one. I like his hugs to myself!
- He is excited about life and is one tough cookie. He loves
exploring, camping, nature, skiing, the beach, mountains, science, new
computers and gadgets. He's growing up into a very nice, sweet and
responsible boy who knows about having fun and making people feel
welcomed and comfortable. Happy birthday! We love LOVE you!
 |
| Carter opening his lego gift using the "fake box" trick of lasagna |
 |
| Carter's new wii game from Jacob and Sperry |
 |
| Boy scout shirt...and sister with bag over her head |
 |
| Jacob and Carter reading checking out the game |
 |
| Miss Comedian "bag lady" |