Jacob: He is in 8th grade and loves: football, making lego movies, biking and skiing. He's known as a "teenager". Let's say that together slowly...
We were folding clothes and getting rid of those too small. I told the kids, "anything too small put in this pile." Jacob said, "Sperry you better get up there on that pile of clothes." One day while I was "making" dinner Jacob said, "Let me get this straight... you are watching Pioneer Woman teach how to make a nice home cooked meal on TV while you put in a frozen pizza for us". During a time while I was not feeling well, Jacob said, "Mom, you are like a cat. You are up and about for a little and then back to bed." I'm not a cat person, but I appreciated his humor. Jacob on career day: there were a whole bunch of work places that tried
to make their job look exciting, by giving away free pens and stuff. But
really it just made me not want to grow up, cause a lot of the jobs
looked boring. Jacob: I have money because I don't buy things. I tell
other people about how cool it would be to have that thing and then they buy it! It's
strategic, how do you think Carter bought all those wii games by
himself. Scott said, "I see a career in advertising for you".