Great day to ski December 1st 2012 was the first time in several years for me to be on the slopes. Quite frankly, I count it as a little miracle I was able to go skiing and felt great the next day. I never know how my body will react to something so physically demanding. Sperry and I were partners that day and we were so excited to hang out all day. We did 4 runs like a pro... well a beginning pro level anyway. First time off the lift I was so excited to make it off, I celebrated too early and fell. Sperry is the turning queen and Carter the speed king. Jacob got ill but still could carve it up and somehow Scott made it look easy. The funniest part was when Sperry and I were left to our own and we tackled the ski lift together. She likes to hold on to someone when she exits the ski lift and I wasn't used to a passenger. Funny thing, we left the chair and we were so happy that we didn't fall on each other. We didn't realize that we started to go up the embankment which propelled us backwards. We don't know how to ski backwards and were laughing as the lift operators were watching us make a scene laughing and trying to come to a complete stop.
We had a great time in Loveland today.
We had a great time in Loveland today.
| Ski "green dots" only today. No makeup, no hair done, no problems. |
| Snow patrol: l-r Carter, Jacob, Scott, and Sperry |
| Lodge pizza goodness |
| Fry guy |
| Carter who ski's without brakes, he likes the speed. |