Friday, November 30, 2012

Sperry, age 8.

Sperry: She is now in 3rd grade and loves soccer, crochet, camping and skiing.  She loves watching the movie, "Fred".  She makes the best "Fred's mom" voice ever.  "Fred, you can do this...you are a Figglehorn, Fred".
 She is known as a "pre-pre-teen".  But we are happy that she is not a "drama queen".  While looking at Marci's  2nd grade class picture Sperry pointed to one of my friends in the photo and asked,  "Wow, who is that with the big hair? Was it crazy hair day that day?"  "No, that is how she wore it". I answered.  Sperry said, "good thing I didn't live in the OLD days".  Sperry about our dog: "Fawna is my little sister, can she share a room with me?  Fawna baby lovey pants."  "Mom and Dad do you want to go eat at a place with a romantic candle on the table and maaah maaaah kiss"?   "MOM...Why do you keep buying healthy cereals... are you trying to make us CRY"?  Whenever Scott and I are sitting around, Sperry comes up and says, "Can I just squeeze in the middle? I wanna squeeeeze in the middle!"