Sperry brought this poem she wrote home today it is called "money" it is an acrostic poem.
M: Mom give me MORE!
O: Oh yeah!
N: Never gets old
E: Every time I use you
Y: You are my love.
...and then she tells me that I need to go back to school because I didn't know what an acrostic poem was. Like I'd ever want to go back to 3rd grade. I'll just learn from her. (and probably have to pay her for teaching me).
M: Mom give me MORE!
O: Oh yeah!
N: Never gets old
E: Every time I use you
Y: You are my love.
...and then she tells me that I need to go back to school because I didn't know what an acrostic poem was. Like I'd ever want to go back to 3rd grade. I'll just learn from her. (and probably have to pay her for teaching me).
| "money" by Sperry |