Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday wish for my mommy

Being the favorite child, in family of 5 children is a big responsibility. I've gotta wish my mom a very, very happy birthday!
Here are a list of the top Karen Quotes:
  • You should have had Pam Reichert's mom be your mom.
  • Never end a sentence with the word AT.  As in "I'm not sure where I'm at."
  • I can make pancakes look like Mickey Mouse or round beach balls.
  • These are left handed and right handed cookies.
  • 1234567 All good children go to heaven
  • You didn't want to go out with him anyway.
  • If you make a game out of work; it will be fun.
  • Are you done weeding Florida?
  • Telephone training at my house, "Hello, this is Karen speaking".
  • Use your Telephone voice.
  • Bring me another Diet Coke.
  • Wooden spoons break; spatulas work better.
  • You can Toilet paper anyone's house that you want; as long as you help clean it up the next day.
  • When you come home late at night, put this rock on my nightstand so I'll know you are home.
  • Don't put me in a rest home yet. 
  • I can perm your hair!
Well, Mom I'm glad that I've got you forever.  Thanks for "who you are and what you stand for", oh wait, that was another quote of yours. I'm starting to sound more and more like my mother!
 I heart you!!