Sperry and I love our Mommy & Me night when the boys go camping. We take it easy and treat ourselves with snacks, fun, and games. The best was what she said to me this morning, "Mommy, can we play one more game together for our Mommy and Me time before the boys get back home?" I think she likes it as much as I do. And so she suggested one of my favorite games, Name that Song. (and then proceeded to spend most of the game time writing down all the rules she wanted me to abide by). She's a cute one, that's for sure. Sperry is cute, loving, energetic, sweet, and lights up the room.
And a big thanks to everyone who helped us get the boys to father & sons camping. It only took about 4 families (who knows how many others helped them once they were up there with no parental supervision). Thank you to Stephen family, Glaus family, Gillen family, and I heard that even Tiff helped behind the scenes. It takes a village of good friends to help our boys not miss out on something they love.
Scott, hope you were able to make it up there for breakfast after your trip. Welcome home, we love you!!