Thursday, May 13, 2010

RU OK in O.K?

So you can tell, I'm not a texting person.  I admit it. For some reason I refuse to text... But I'm waiting for a call from my Scott, just letting me know he is ok in Oklahoma.  See, they've been having some weird tornado phenomenons lately and with the hotel being in the heart of tornado alley doesn't ease my mind. 

Before he caught his plane...I updated him on my research of where to wait out a "twister". (If you are wondering, they suggest a center placed hallway in a high rise hotel unless you can get to the ground level.)  Seriously, I've researched a lot about earthquakes & wildfires. But tornadoes, not so much.

Scott must have been able to tell my "worry" alarm was going off.  He just called.  And yes, they arrived safely.  So, he is officially OK in OK.  Just in case you were wondering.