Woah, is this my Carter up on the stage singing, speaking a memorized part, looking relaxed and enjoying every minute of it? What a wonderful surprise to see that Carter was up there like he owned the place. He even got to say a joke (he's got great delivery by the way) asking, "has anyone seen my cat?" It was funny and very entertaining.
I loved watching this kid grow into his own and becoming his own person. He's got a great sense of self and has a big heart. Thanks Carter for the entertaining play. You and Merryweather Clark are both adventurous frontiersmen. You broke new ground as a 4th grader and I'm so happy to be yo momma! Of course I'll try to put on some clips of the play for the grandma or the reader who enjoys a good musical about the establishment of the west. But in the mean time, just know that for me there was only one star...Carter.