Thursday, June 30, 2011

Double **GULP**

We are in week 2 of double gulp...a new service job for me at my church (I'm a happy: LDS, Mormon, Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints girl. All in one). I have been asked to serve as the Relief Society President. Woah, don't you have to be serious to do this? I guess if they asked me to do this, they don't care for a kick of krazy sometimes. So I'm excited to work with all the women in my church helping to support them in their endeavors to be closer to God, serve others and help their families grow stronger.  It's a big responsibility, but where ever there is responsibility there must be balance right? So I guess my list to, "what I did this summer" has changed a little to include more meetings.  But, you know what...I love it. I absolutely love it.  (followed by another **gulp**